What is the best way to access your Whatsapp account on your Laptop or PC? You are now done with your journey. The easiest method for connecting WhatsApp to PCs/laptops is outlined here.
You can view messages from your mobile device on your computer or tablet through WhatsApp Web, which can be accessed through a website plug-in. The ability to access text messages from multiple devices will be very convenient for those who need to access their messages across multiple devices.
Due to the fact that WhatsApp Web uses your phone’s data connection (WiFi or mobile), you don’t need to install an application on your PC. After you start using WhatsApp from your browser, you will find the same familiar interface and features as you would on a smartphone.
Step by Step guide to Connect Whatsapp on Laptop:
To enable this feature, follow this guide step by step:
- You can access WhatsApp on your PC, laptop, or tablet by visiting web.whatsapp.com
- Open WhatsApp and choose WhatsApp web by tapping the three dots at the top right.
- Start WhatsApp, select WhatsApp web/desktop in the bottom left corner, and then tap the settings icon.
- In your computer’s web browser, you will be prompted to scan the QR code with your smartphone’s camera.
- Scan the code with the camera on your phone.
- If you start WhatsApp Web in your browser, it will launch automatically until you log out either from your computer or phone.
- The option to log out of all your devices can be found on the WhatsApp Web menu on your phone.
- When you want to close the chat window on your PC, you can select Log out from the three-dot menu at the top of the conversation thread.
How to Install WhatsApp on a computer?
- Get WhatsApp for PC or Mac from whatapp.com/download.
- Install WhatsApp on your computer by clicking the green download button.
- Once it has been downloaded, double-click the file to install it.
- You can install WhatsApp on Windows by following the instructions in the installer, and on Mac you can drag the WhatsApp icon to your Applications folder.
- The process is the same for WhatsApp on the desktop.
- Until you decide to log out, WhatsApp will keep you logged in.
You can install Whatsapp only if you are running a Mac OSX 10.9 (or newer) or Windows 8 (or newer) computer.
If you have an Android device, you can use WhatsApp Web. Support for iOS devices was expected to begin in early 2015 but has yet to happen. An individual can access accounts on other platforms by scanning QR codes using the WhatsApp app on their phone.
- A number of limitations make it incompatible with WhatsApp’s mobile version. WhatsApp users who use the Android app can attach photos and videos through the web interface. iPhone users, however, are not able to do so.
- WhatsApp Web does not support voice messages, so users cannot send audio files using the service. You can also not search for or find groups on WhatsApp Web.
- People who wish to make use of WhatsApp should be aware of the limitations since WhatsApp does not specify which features it supports.
I am Marcus. A Tech Geek and the man behind gbapk.info. Currently owns a software house and always ready to give back to community.