Do you lose your GB Whatsapp and worry about your chats, documents, and important files? Then we are here to provide you with the best solution to get back your backup of Whatsapp. In spite of the fact that GBWhatsapp is a great application for everyone, the problem lies with how to backup GBWhatsapp without losing any media, chats, or transfers.
So, now that you know how the app works and how to use it, we will explain it to you step by step, so that you can use it without losing any content or data.
If this is your first time using GBWhatsapp, then follow these steps closely. It is important you keep everything clear while taking the backup. If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish this in less than two minutes. Make sure to follow the steps we give you carefully.
Therefore, let’s get to the business of the game without wasting any more time. Let’s begin.
GBWhatsapp Backup Method – Easy steps
You can follow the steps below on your mobile device, and then repeat them on your desktop.
- If you haven’t already downloaded the app, you will need to do so first.
- GBWhatsapp can be downloaded to your device and kept there. I don’t recommend opening it right now.
- Press the Menu button in Whatsapp now
- When you click the Menu button, you will see the
- Navigate to the chat settings, and click on the Backup Chat button.
- When you click on it, the backup process will begin.
- A few seconds will pass before the process is completed.
- After completing the process, go to your GB Whatsapp and open it.
- Start the process by clicking “Agree and Continue”.
- “Copy Whatsapp Data” is the most crucial step.
- To verify the number, you need to enter it and let it verify.
- An option to restore your account will appear once the verification is complete.
- Wait a few seconds and click on it.
That’s all. Now that you’ve taken the GBWhatsapp back up and added the lovely features, you can enjoy your old data.
Download the GB Whatsapp from the given download button here
I am Marcus. A Tech Geek and the man behind gbapk.info. Currently owns a software house and always ready to give back to community.