Do Are you looking for information on how to send bold-faced, underlined, and strike-through text on WhatsApp? This guide will show you how to send bolded, underlined, and strikethrough messages to anyone on WhatsApp without the use of a third-party app.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to send Bold, Underline and Strikethrough text on WhatsApp?
We will guide you through bolding, underlining, and striking through text on Whatsapp in the following sections. Gb Whatsapp or Yo Whatsapp are two modified versions of WhatsApp you can use. Here is how you can use them. The methods are straightforward and legal. Let’s begin with the first.
How to Lock and Hide Whatsapp Chat?
Text Format Conversion by Holding
This is a very easy and new feature in Whatsapp, where you can send bold, italic, monospaced, and strikethrough text. Following these steps will allow you to send a bold message through Whatsapp.
- Whatsapp allows you to write any type of text.
- Hold it for a few seconds.
- The pop-up options have now been added.
- When you click them, you will see three dots appear.
- You can choose one of the following styles: Bold, Italic, Monospace, or Strikethrough.
- The message will be bolded if you select bold.
- You can also view it before sending it.
- Messages will now be sent through Whatsapp.
By following those steps, you can easily send Bold, Italic, and Strikethrough text messages through Whatsapp.
It Notes that with the hold text method, you cannot underline the text inside Whatsapp. Symbol-based underlining is the proper method to use instead of text underlining.
How to Convert Text on Whatsapp Using Symbols?
With this unique and easy method, you can now send formatted messages via Whatsapp. At the beginning and end of your text, you must add a symbol or symbols. The following steps will explain how to send a WhatsApp message with underlines.
Sending Underlined Text on Whatsapp
- Use an underscore(_) to begin your sentence. Integrate it into your text.
- Following the completion of your sentence or text, you may add an underscore (_).
- After that, your text will show the changes.
- If you would like to send the text underlined to anyone, you can do so.
- Underlined texts on Whatsapp were no longer possible using the method we used.
I hope it will be enjoyable for you. As soon as you use the symbol method, you can convert text formats on Whatsapp easily. Asterisks (*) provide bolding functionality for WhatsApp messages.
It is also possible to perform strikethroughs on Whatsapp by using sim(*) at the beginning and end of the message.
How to Get GBWhatsapp Chat Backup Without Losing Any Chat?
How to Use Two Whatsapp Accounts in One Phone?
How to Backup Whatsapp chat From Google Drive?
I am Marcus. A Tech Geek and the man behind gbapk.info. Currently owns a software house and always ready to give back to community.