Do you want to use two accounts or multiple in your one device? So, do not need to worry here we will describe all the easiest methods of using two WhatsApp accounts on one phone.
There are many instant messaging apps available, but Whatsapp is one of the most popular. It is a socializing and sharing app. People use it to share photos, videos, and text messages. There’s been a lot of talks these days about how to manage multiple WhatsApp accounts from one phone, whether it’s for family members or friends. We will talk about how to use two WhatsApp accounts on one phone and it won’t matter if you have an Android tablet or Smartphone.
You need two Facebook accounts in order to use two WhatsApp accounts on one phone. It is not possible to use WhatsApp on the same mobile device without linking separate Facebook accounts. In this case, you will need to create a new Facebook account if your WhatsApp account is already associated with your Facebook account. Follow these easy steps to create your new Facebook account.
How to make a Facebook Account?
- To install Facebook, search the Play Store for ‘Facebook.
- Simply tap on the app in the result list to install it. Tap the app once it has been downloaded and open it. Enter your details, including your first and last name, email address, and a password.
- Enter your details and click ‘Create Account’.
- To complete Step 1, select ‘Finish’ on the next screen and check the Facebook page for future updates.
- You will need to search for ‘Facebook’ again in the Play Store in order to log into your new Facebook account.
- When you create a new Facebook account, you will be given the option of linking your old Facebook account or your new one. Use your login details to sign in to the WhatsApp account linked to your second WhatsApp account. If you do not want to log in right now, you can view future updates on the Facebook page.
We must manually create and start WhatsApp by following these steps, as there is a limit on how many accounts can be added to your Android device.
How to Make a Second WhatsApp Account on the Same Phone?
- Simply tap on the menu and select ‘Settings’ from any screen. Select it.
- Tap on the option that says ‘Accounts’ after you’ve scrolled down.
- The next screen will ask you to add an account.
- In the next screen, you will be asked to enter your phone number or email address for your second WhatsApp account. Using the same phone number for more than one WhatsApp account is not recommended. An alternative email address can be added to this account.
- Continue by tapping ‘Next’.
- On the next screen, you will be required to enter your name, contact details and personal information. The next step is to click ‘Save’ to finish.
You will be able to use the second WhatsApp account when switching on your phone now that WhatsApp will automatically start when it detects your phone is switched on. If it fails, tap Menu > Apps > WhatsApp (second account) or visit the Play Store to see if an update is available.
Because each account is only associated with a single phone number, you will have to install it twice.
There is no limit to the number of accounts that can be used per android device. Android devices running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and higher offer the ability to add accounts.
No, there is no way you can use the same number, as WhatsApp uses your phone number as an identifier when you sign in. So let’s say you have logged in with one account already, you will not be able to switch to the other account. You’ll need two separate Android devices if you want to use different phone numbers for each account.
The number of WhatsApp accounts per phone number is currently limited to five per device, so you can use five different numbers with WhatsApp on one device.
I am Marcus. A Tech Geek and the man behind gbapk.info. Currently owns a software house and always ready to give back to community.